The striking beauty of the buried town of Pompeii and the amazing scenarios of Capri by sea come together in this tour which will give you an unforgettable day. After boarding for Castellammare, a bus will bring you to the ruins of Pompeii, to be visited with the assistance of an authorized guide. And then, again on board, direction Capri: a relaxing tour of the island by boat, a jump in the crystalline sea, a stop to explore the island by land. On the way back, enjoy a moment of relax with an happy hour and a taste of limoncello.
Tour program of the Pompeii and Capri boat trip from Sorrento:
- Pick-up from your hotel or from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Transfer by bus to Pompeii and visit of 2 hours of the ruins with the assistance of a licensed guide.
- Return to the port of Castellammare di Stabia and departure to Capri sailing along the Sorrento peninsula.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvelous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with sandwich and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 3 to 4 hours to explore the island of Capri.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with the final limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your hotel or to the meeting point.
*The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
**In case of bad sea conditions the itinerary is subject to change as it follows: the visit to Capri will be made before the visit to Pompeii.
The price includes: Pick-up from/to hotel – Transfers to/from Pompeii – Licensed English speaking guide for the visit of the ruins of Pompeii – Professional skipper English speaking – Snack (sandwich cheese and tomatoes) – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling.
The price does not include: Entrance fee to the ruins of Pompeii, which is € 15 p.p. (for citizens of the European community from 0 to 17 years entrance is free of charge).
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera – Comfortable shoes.
Maximum: 12 people on board.