Here is the tour that beats them all: with the Capri boat tour from Sorrento you will feel expertly guided during this unforgettable day in which you are going to explore the island. Every spot, every cave, every shade of blue and every sound of the waves will become a precious souvenir to keep with you and bring home! To complete your experience, with a stop of approximately 4 hours you will be able to explore the island of Capri by land.
Tour program of the Sorrento coast and Capri boat trip from Sorrento:
- Meet your driver at 09:45 am at the Parking Achille Lauro, in Via Correale 25 – Sorrento and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvelous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island by land.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with final happy hour and limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the original meeting point.
*The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
The price includes: Round trip transfer from the meeting point to the port – Professional skipper English speaking – Appetizers – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – Entrance fees – Destination fee € 5,00 per person to be paid on the spot – Lunch – Snorkeling equipment (it is advisable for the customers to bring their own or to buy it new before boarding: € 15,00 mask; € 9,00 snorkel).
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12-14 people on board.