A day trip by boat to Capri from Amalfi with thousands shades of blue that will let you live an unforgettable day: you will swim, snorkel, sunbathe, relax with a happy hour and good music on board with the natural beauty of the island in front of your eyes. You will also visit the island by land with a stop of approximately 2 hours.
Tour program of the Capri day trip from Amalfi:
- Meet the skipper at 09:30am at the port of Amalfi and embark on a typical “gozzo” with a welcome toast.
- Departure for Capri, sailing along the Amalfi Coast. The first stop will be at the wonderful marine park of Punta Campanella for an unforgettable dive in its crystal clear waters.
- Upon arrival in Capri, there will be a stop with free time for swimming and snorkeling near the famous Faraglioni, the imposing rock formations that have become the symbol of the island.
- Stop for 2 hours and 30 minutes to explore the island of Capri by land, discovering its treasures and enjoying its unique atmosphere.
- Departure from Capri to Amalfi with a final surprise from the crew and a final stop for a refreshing swim at Li Galli, private islands and protected marine park.
- Return to the port of Amalfi is scheduled around 4:45pm.
*The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
**This experience requires a minimum number of 6 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Snack – 2 bottles of water per person – Welcome prosecco.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – Snorkeling equipment – Alcoholic drinks.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towels – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12-14 people on board.