A day trip by boat to Capri from Amalfi with thousands shades of blue that will let you live an unforgettable day: you will swim, snorkel, sunbathe, relax with a happy hour and good music on board with the natural beauty of the island in front of your eyes. You will also visit the island by land with a stop of approximately 4 hours.
Tour program of the Sorrento coast and Capri day trip from Amalfi:
- Pick-up at 8.30am at the meeting point Piazza Flavio Gioia (Amalfi), near the taxi station and transfer by minivan/minibus to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island by land in complete autonomy.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer by minivan/minibus to the meeting point Piazza Flavio Gioia (Amalfi).
***The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
The price includes: Transfer to/from Amalfi – Professional skipper English speaking – Dry snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Snorkeling equipment.
The price does not include: Entrance fees – Lunch.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.