Depart from Sorrento on board a comfortable boat for a day of relaxation, discovering two beautiful islands in the Gulf of Naples: Ischia, the so-called “Green Island” for its lush vegetation, a beautiful spa resort, rich in bays and dream beaches, and Procida, recently chosen as Italian Capital of Culture 2022, which enchants visitors with its vibrant colors and its unspoiled natural beauty. You can relax under the sun, dive from the boat and snorkel in the clear waters, but also spend some free time both in Ischia and Procida, exploring the two characteristic villages by land.
Tour program of the Ischia and Procida boat trip from Sorrento:
- Meet your driver at 08:15 am at the Parking Achille Lauro, in Via Correale 25, Sorrento and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- During the boat ride from Sorrento along the Gulf of Naples, you will see in the distance the small island of Nisida, the Phlegraean Fields, up to Capo Miseno, the extreme point of the Phlegrean peninsula.
- Upon arrival in Ischia, we will start the tour from the Maronti beach, the longest on the island (almost 3 km); then we will stop at the Green Cave, an incredible natural cave carved into the rock, inside which the light, reflecting into the water, creates a play of colors and shades of green. Right here we will stop to swim and snorkel, before heading to the Aragonese Castle, the symbol of the island in the world: a majestic fortress that stands on a huge rock, connected to the East side of the island by a bridge of 220 meters.
- We will, then, stop at the port of Ischia for 3 or 4 hours of free time, in which you can explore the island on your own, maybe on board one of the iconic microtaxis (three-wheeled Apecar), a fun and unique way of touring Ischia and discover the main points of interest.
- The tour continues towards Procida. While sailing around the island, we will stop to admire: the islet of Vivara; Terra Murata with the former prison of Palazzo d’Avalos; Marina di Corricella, a wonderful village famous worldwide for its multicolored houses; the bay of Chiaiozza and much more. Also in Procida, we will stop for a swim in one of the many bays along the coast.
- In Procida, you will have 1 or 2 hours of free time to visit the island by land in total autonomy.
- Finally, we will leave Procida and return to Sorrento, with the final limoncello tasting.
- Upon return to the port of Piano di Sorrento, the driver will take you back to the original meeting point.
*This experience requires a minimum number of 4 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
The price includes: Round trip transfer from the meeting point to the port– Professional skipper English speaking – Dry snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – Destination fee € 5,00 per person to be paid on the spot – Snorkeling equipment (it is advisable for the customers to bring their own or to buy it new before boarding: € 15,00 mask; € 9,00 snorkel).
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12-14 people on board.
Reviews from our customers
Based on 2 review
Quality time on board with YouKnow!