The islands around Hvar are known for their beautiful beaches, hidden sea caves, and pristine lagoons. On this full day boat trip from Hvar, you will discover the spectacular Blue Cave on Biševo island and admire of one of the most unique natural phenomena in the world. You will also enjoy swimming in the Green Cave on Ravnik island, and visit other must-see sights such as Stiniva bay, the Blue Lagoon and Palmižana bay, where you can have lunch at one of the many bars and restaurants.
Tour program of the boat trip to Vis island, Green and Blue Cave:
- Meeting point in Hvar at Trg svetog Stjepana 38, where you will board a comfortable speedboat.
- Our first destination is the the Blue Lagoon on Budikovac island. You’ll find a wonderful pebble beach, a small bay, protected from the open sea, and a beautiful lagoon for swimming! Interesting fact: only one person lives on the island major part of the year, nourishing his vegetable garden and taking care of animal farm. Discover the Blue Lagoon, exploring its bottom using the snorkeling equipment, provided on board.
- We will continue for the Green Cave on the small islet of Ravnik. The cave takes its name from the particular color, which is due to the green algae growing on the ceiling and reflecting down into the sea. Snorkeling inside of the Green Cave is a truly unique experience.
- We will then drive to Stiniva bay on the island of Vis, a beautiful bay protected as a nature reserve and voted as one of the top 10 beaches in Europe. This bay accessible only by boat is famous for its huge cliffs that encircle the beach. You will have free time to enjoy the crystal-clear waters and breathtaking scenery.
- The next stop is the Blue Cave, located on the island of Biševo. Once arrived, you will embark a small wooden boat as the entrance is very small, but as soon as you get in you will be overwhelmed by the beautiful blue-silver light of the cave.
- On the way back to Hvar, we will also stop at the bay of Palmižana, on the island San Clemente which is part of the Pakleni islands. You can use your free time to get lunch at seaside restaurants or have a cocktail in lounge beach bar. After lunch you have some free time to take a swim and sunbathe.
- The tour will end around 6:00pm in Hvar.
*Please keep in mind the route and time schedule can vary depending on the weather and sea conditions.
**If the Blue Cave is closed you can cancel the tour and receive a full refund. However, we definitely recommend going even if the Blue Cave is closed, because we take you to extra locations: Komiža town and the impressive former military submarine shelter.
The price includes: English speaking skipper – Drinks – Equipment for snorkeling.
The price does not include: Entrance ticket for the Blue Cave – Entrance ticket for the Green Cave.
Don’t forget: Beach towel – Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.