Escape the bustle of the city for a day and widen your perspective of the Adriatic coastline on this half-day boat tour from Split to the Blue Lagoon and the town of Trogir. Enjoy a hassle-free cruise to the remote Blue Lagoon for a refreshing swim or snorkel in its clear waters, then head to the charming UNESCO-protected town of Trogir and discover its beauty and architecture while strolling around old stone streets or drinking coffee on the waterfront.
Tour program of the boat trip to Trogir and Blue Lagoon:
- Meeting point at 8:15 am or 2:15 pm in Split at Ulica Tome Nigera 1.
- We will set sail for the Blue Lagoon, situated between the two Krknjaši islands. The ride from Split to the Blue Lagoon lasts approximately 30 minutes, during which we will cruise the channel between the islands of Šolta and Čiovo. The Blue Lagoon in Croatia is a bright blue paradise, pure bliss for snorkelers thanks to its crystalline sea and sandy seabed full of crushed sea shells which, under the sunlight, pops in various shades of blue. We will stop here for approximately 2 hours, during which you can swim, snorkel, sunbathe and explore the famous pebble beach surrounded by pine trees.
- After two hours, we will leave for our second stop: Trogir, one of the best-preserved examples of Romanesque-Gothic architecture in central Europe and under UNESCO World Heritage protection. With a stop of 1.50 hours, you will experience the special atmosphere of the town and vibrant life as you wander through its narrow streets and along the sun-washed waterfront. You can walk the entire old town in about 45 minutes so you will have enough time for refreshment in one of numerous bars and restaurants located on the main promenade or inside the city itself.
- We will meet again on our boat and finish our Blue Lagoon and Trogir boat tour by passing under Trogir’s bridge and speeding again towards the city of Split.
- The tour will end around 1:30pm or 7:30pm.
*Please keep in mind the route and time schedule can vary depending on the weather and sea conditions.
The price includes: English speaking crew – Bottled water – Windproof jackets – Equipment for snorkeling.
Don’t forget: Beach towel – Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.