Without a doubt, of all of the amazing things to do in Sorrento, the one thing you must experience is a boat tour around the legendary island of Capri. Explore the Sorrento coast and the island of Capri in the easiest and funniest way, on a comfortable boat with a small group and a great captain: you will see all the highlights along the coast, kiss under the iconic Faraglioni rocks, enter and admire all the caves and their colors, but most of all you will swim and snorkel in the most amazing spots of the island.
Tour program of the Sorrento coast and Capri boat trip Fun & Swim:
- Pick-up from your hotel or from a close meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock in Mitigliano bay, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto and the Blue Grotto*; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- During the tour, there will be two stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your hotel or to the meeting point.
***The visit at the Blue Grotto is subject to favorable sea and weather conditions. It is possible that the Grotto will be closed if the sea and weather conditions are not good enough.
The price includes: Pick-up from/to hotel – Professional skipper English speaking – Appetizers – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The price does not include: Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto, which is 14,00 € per person.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.