If you are staying in Salerno for your summer holidays, you cannot miss this tour to the most beloved island in the world: Capri. On board of a typical “gozzo” with a small group and an amazing crew, you will depart directly from the port of Salerno, stop for swim at the private islands Li Galli and tour all around the island of Capri to discover it from the sea perspective. In addition, with a stop of 3 hours you will have the chance to visit the island by land. Join this tour and create the most beautiful memories.
Tour program of the boat trip to Capri from Salerno:
- Meeting point at 09:15 am at Molo Manfredi in the Port of Salerno and boarding on a typical “gozzo”, with welcome prosecco toast.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Amalfi Coast. The first stop will be at the private islands Li Galli, for an unforgettable swim in the turquoise waters of the islands.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be another stop for swimming and snorkeling near the iconic Faraglioni sea stacks, and a relaxing break with sandwich, fruit and drinks offered on board.
- Stop of 3 hours to visit the island by land in complete autonomy.
- Departure from Capri to Salerno with final surprise of the crew and last swimming stop in the marine protected area of Punta Campanella.
- Return to the port of Salerno scheduled around 05:00/5:30pm.
*The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
**This experience requires a minimum number of 6 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
The price includes: Professional skipper and English speaking assistant – Welcome prosecco toast – 2 bottles of water per person – Light lunch (Caprese sandwich with tomatoes and mozzarella) – Dry snacks.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – Snorkeling equipment – Alcoholic beverages.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towels – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.