To the southeast of Naxos, the largest of Greece’s Cyclades group, lie five tiny, exquisite, virtually uninhabited islands: the Small Cyclades. These are Iraklia, Schinoussa, Ano and Kato Koufonisi (together known as Koufonisia) and Donoussa. Enjoy an amazing sailing experience with our semi-private boat trip to Small Cyclades: swim, snorkel, explore, relax and get ready to go back to 20 years ago, when things moved slower and pleasures were simpler. In the Small Cyclades, it’s all about switching off and reverting to island time.
Tour program of the Small Cyclades boat trip:
- Meeting point at the port of Naxos in front of Naxos Blue Travel (between Omerta Cafe and Zoom) at 8:15am, where you will meet the crew and get on board a comfortable sailing boat.
- We set sail at 08:30am and cruise along Naxos south coast. Enjoy some time for swimming and snorkeling in one of many bays along the coast such as the wild Mikri Vigla beach or Aliko beach.
- Continuing our tour to the Cyclades, we head to Iraklia, which is the largest and most sparsely populated of the islands, with a core population of just 120, mainly fishermen and their families. There will be two possible stops in Iraklia: Agios Georgios beach or Alimia beach where you can snorkel and find a WWII warplane lying on an arm’s stretch from the sea level.
- The next stop is Shinoussa, which is usually described as “dreamy”, although it seems like something of an understatement. The wild landscape, the isolated beaches and the relaxing atmosphere captivate visitors from all over. We will anchor just inside the little bay of the island: enjoy some time to swim in the clear and shallow waters of the bay, while the crew prepares for you a delicious lunch made out of local fresh ingredients for you to enjoy on board.
- After, we will set course towards the paradise on earth called Koufonisia. Made up of 3 islands (Keros, Ano and Kato Koufonisi), Koufonisia is the St. Barts of the Small Cyclades, a place where you can escape your daily responsibilities and simply reset. Enjoy some time to swim and snorkel in the warmest and clearest water you’ve ever experienced.
- By 6:00pm you will be arriving at the port of Naxos.
*The itinerary of the cruise is strongly related to the sea and weather conditions: the captain will have a personalized approach, working with the conditions of the day to decide the best route, and combining together the most important destination.
The price includes: English speaking crew – Dry snacks – Lunch on board – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling.
Don’t forget: Valid ID or passport – Towel – Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 10 people on board.