On this tour of 3 hours, admire stunning landscapes from the water as you cruise from Porto Cesareo to Punta Prosciutto, stop along the way to swim in the Mediterranean, enjoy snorkeling in the most crystalline sea, guided by an expert skipper and an environmental guide that will assist you all along the tour. The best way to discover the amazing Salento.
Program of the Puglia west coast boat tour – Salento:
- Meeting point in Nazario Sauro Square, in front of the Restaurant Lu Cannizzu.
- Start of the boat tour with stops for swimming and snorkeling in Punta Prosciutto, a corner of paradise in the heart of Salento, with its turquoise sea and wild and unspoiled beach: the Telegraph listed it among the 10 most beautiful little-known beaches in the world.
- Continue the tour stopping for swimming and snorkeling at Torre Castiglione, a stretch of coastline that not only is known for its karst areas but also for its extremely clear sea, that locals like to define as “Caribbean”.
- The third stop will be in Torre Chianca, overlooking one of the most ancient underwater archaeological site in Italy: at only 4 meters deep, and 80 meters from the coast, five monolithic columns from the Roman era in the 2nd century AD can be found on the sandy seabed.
- Before the end of the tour, stop at the Rabbit Island for a walk: it is a true natural oasis, completely uninhabited and without accommodations, bars or any recreational structures. The island is surrounded by beautiful seabed, perfect for diving lovers.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Environmental guide – Snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Masks and jackets for snorkeling.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 20 people on board.