There is no better way to enjoy the spectacular Cycladic sunset than on board a sailing boat in the middle of the Aegean Sea. Leaving from Naxos, the sunset cruise will take you along the south or north coast of the island, stopping at the best spot for you to swim, unwind and relax while listening to chill out music and sipping on a glass of wine. And then, just get ready to admire the spectacular colors of the sky and the coast while the sun sinks behind the neighboring island of Paros.
Tour program of the sunset boat tour in Naxos:
- Meeting point at the port of Naxos around 6:30pm, where you will meet the crew and board a comfortable sailing boat.
- The cruise will take you along the north or south coast of the island of Naxos, depending on the sea and weather conditions, stopping in one of the many beautiful beaches for a dip in the crystal clear water. Enjoy some time for swimming and snorkeling, with the equipment provided by the crew.
- Once back on board, enjoy a glass of local wine and a fresh fruit salad, while listening to chill out music and admiring the colors of the coast slowly changing before your eyes.
- We will drop anchor at one of the most iconic spots to watch the sunset in Naxos: the famous Portara, the door of the ancient temple of Apollo and the long standing symbol of Naxos. This giant stone door provides the perfect frame for the sunset. Relax and enjoy this stunning view from the sea as the sun dips in the endless sea, creating a magnificent prospect of colors.
- The tour will end around 8:30pm at the port of Naxos.
*This experience requires a minimum number of 6 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If so, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
**The itinerary of the cruise is strongly related to the sea and weather conditions: the captain will have a personalized approach, working with the conditions of the day to decide the best route.
The price includes: English speaking crew – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Fresh fruit salad – Equipment for snorkeling.
Don’t forget: Valid ID or passport – Towel – Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera – Jacket for the evening.
Maximum: 18 people on board.