Between the unforgettable beaches, the magnificent colors of the sea, surreal rock formations and delicious food, Milos is truly a slice of paradise, that will steal your breath with its enchanting beauty. Enjoy a small group boat trip to discover the highlights of the island: Cape Vani, Kalogries bay and Gerontas beach, as well as inaccessible areas like Kleftiko and Sykia. Check out incredible caves, go swimming and snorkeling, and enjoy complimentary meals, snacks, drinks on board.
Program of the sailing cruise in Milos and Poliegos:
- Meeting point at 08:45am the port of Adamantas, where you will meet the crew and board a comfortable sailing boat
- We will start sailing along the east coast of the bay, heading north-west towards Cape Vani: this impressive 30-meter high rock, which marks the western entrance to the bay, was the site of one of the first mineral mines on Milos.
- After seeing the old 19th century mines quay, we will have our first stop to swim at the bay of Kalogries (or Nun’s Beach) in crystal clear turquoise waters, perfect for snorkeling.
- Once back on board, we set sail for Sykia, one of the largest and most impressive caves on Milos. At the spectacular entrance to the cave we stop to admire and photograph the colorful rocks and crystal clear emerald waters.
- Finally we reach Kleftiko caves, a must-visit for the perfect blue water and unique coastline. The cluster of naturally eroded white volcanic cliffs, rocks and caves which make up Kelftiko do provide the perfect setting for swimming and relaxation. If you’ve been wanting to get that perfect photo of you diving off the side of a boat, there is probably no better place in the world!
- Meanwhile, refreshments and cold beers await you on board, followed by delicious snacks. Then we’ll head to Gerakas Bay, one of the best beaches on Milos, accessible only by boat. We’ll stop for about an hour for swimming, snorkeling and lunch.
- Next stop is Poliegos, the largest uninhabited island in Greece. Here we stop at the beach of Galazia Nera: the transparency and almost fluorescent color of the sea is hard to describe in words! Take advantage of the stop to go swimming and snorkeling, and a delicious dessert will be waiting for you when you come back on board.
- Heading back to Adamantas, our next stop is Glaronisia, a group of uninhabited islands off the northern coast of Milos, also known as the “Seagull Islands”, formed by hexagonal lava rocks which create a unique landscape. We will have a stop here for some photo opportunities and to admire the seagulls, the main fauna of these islands.
- On the way back to the port of Adamantas we pass the famous bear shaped rocks of Arkoudes and Klima, the capital of ancient Milos.
- The return to the port of Adamantas is scheduled at 6:30pm.
*Cruise itineraries are subject to change depending on weather conditions and at the captain discretion.
**In case of strong north winds, the tour will start from the south side of Milos. Transfer to and from the port of Adamas is offered and included in the price.
***In case of south wind we will sail from Adamas along the northern side of Milos and Poliegos.
****A 15% discount will be given if weather and sea conditions prevent the visit to Poliegos.
The price includes: Professional crew – Lunch – Snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks – Snorkelling equipment – Underwater GoPro.
Don’t forget: Valid ID or passport – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Sunscreen – Swimsuit – Beach towel – Camera.
Maximum: 16 people on board.