Between the unforgettable beaches, the magnificent colors of the sea, surreal rock formations and delicious food, Milos is truly a slice of paradise, that will steal your breath with its enchanting beauty. Enjoy a small group boat trip to discover the highlights of the island: Cape Vani, Kalogries bay and Gerontas beach, as well as inaccessible areas like Kleftiko and Sykia. Check out incredible caves, go swimming and snorkeling, and enjoy complimentary meals, snacks, drinks on board.
Tour program of the boat trip in Milos:
- Meeting point at the port of Adamantas, where you will meet the crew and board a comfortable sailing boat.
- We will start sailing close to the east coast of the bay, passing by the Christian catacombs, the colorful villages of Skinopi and Klima, the capital of ancient Milos and the place where the famous statue of Venus de Milo was discovered. Along the way, you will then sea Cape Vani: this impressive 30 meter tall rock that marks the west entrance of the bay, was home to one of the first mineral mines of Milos.
- After seeing the old 19th century mines quay, we will have our first stop to swim at the bay of Kalogries (or Nun’s Beach) in crystal clear turquoise waters, perfect for snorkeling.
- Once back on board, we set sail for Sykia, one of the biggest and most impressive caves of Milos, accessible only by boat. We will enter the cave with our dinghy: inside is a beautiful small beach with an open round top viewing the blue sky. When we get back to the boat, delicious homemade tapas are going to be waiting for you accompanied by the traditional Ouzo and fresh drinks.
- Finally we reach Kleftiko caves, a must-visit for the perfect blue water and unique coastline. The cluster of naturally eroded white volcanic cliffs, rocks and caves which make up Kelftiko do provide the perfect setting for swimming and relaxation. If you’ve been wanting to get that perfect photo of you diving off the side of a boat, there is probably no better place in the world!
- Back on the boat, refreshments and ice-cold beers will be waiting for you, followed by a delicious meal and dessert. Later, the boat will head towards Gerakas bay, where you can swim and snorkel.
- The cruise ends in the tranquil bay of Provatas around 7:00pm. From there, you will travel back to Adamantas by private transfer arranged by us.
*Cruise itineraries are subject to change depending on weather conditions and at the captain discretion.
The price includes: English speaking crew – Lunch – Snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling – GoPro for underwater pictures.
Don’t forget: Swimsuit – Towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 10 people on board.Here is the most popular boat tour to discover the most famous places and must-see attractions of the island of Milos: Cape Vani, the bay of Kalogries and the beach of Gerontas, as well as areas accessible only by sea such as Kleftiko and Sykia. Visit incredible caves, swim and snorkel, enjoy typical dishes, snacks, and drinks on board.