One of Sardinia’s most ravishing beauty spots, the Arcipelago di La Maddalena provides some spectacular, windswept seascapes. Explore the main islands of the Archipelago National Park on board a sailing boat, with an experienced skipper and a small group of passengers, to fully enjoy the beauty of these Sardinian islands. During the day, you will be able to swim and snorkel in bays and coves with crystal clear sea, admire the islands of Spargi, Budelli, Santa Maria and Razzoli, and taste typical Sardinian products on board with a delicious lunch prepared by the crew.
Program of the sailing cruise to La Maddalena Archipelago:
- Meeting point at 9:30 am at the departure point, which can be Porto Rafael, Palau, Cannigione or Santa Teresa. Here you will meet the crew and board a comfortable sailboat.
- The itinerary of the boat trip to La Maddalena Archipelago is strongly related to the sea and weather conditions: the captain will have a personalized approach, working with the conditions of the day to decide the best route. There will be 3 stops at the most beautiful islands of the archipelago, including the island of Spargi, the island of Budelli and the island of Santa Maria.
- The island of Spargi, the most unspoiled and the wildest among the islands of the Archipelago, it is entirely uninhabited. Among the most beautiful beaches, there is Cala Corsara, famous for its topaz blue sea.
- The island of Budelli, one of the most famous islands in the Mediterranean, mainly thanks to its Pink Beach, which owes its name for the particular pink coral color of the sand. The beach is now a protected area and direct access is prohibited; we will stop offshore to admire it from the boat.
- Porto della Madonna, this area is also known as “Piscine Naturali”, in English “Natural Swimming Pool” . Right in the center between the three islands of Santa Maria, Razzoli and Budelli, this stretch of water reachable only by boat, offers corners of rare beauty…it is compared to a swimming pool precisely for the color and transparency of its waters. Weather permitting, we will stop right here for the lunch, which is prepared on board with typical Sardinian products.
- The islands of Razzoli and Santa Maria, separated by a narrow stretch of sea called “Passo degli Asinelli”. In particular, the island of Santa Maria boasts a beautiful beach, Cala Santa Maria, one of the most extensive of the archipelago. An enchanting place to swim, snorkel and relax.
- At the end of the boat trip, around 5.30pm, you will return to the port.
*The itinerary of the boat trip is strongly related to the sea and weather conditions: the captain will have a personalized approach, working with the conditions of the day to decide the best route.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Assistant on board – Aperitif – Lunch with local products – Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkelling
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12-14 people on board.