Just 2 kilometers off the northeastern coast of Fuerteventura, lies the small island of Lobos, an uninhabited paradise which was granted the status of protected nature reserve in 1982. The perfect destination for a relaxing day out on the water, the island is surrounded by crystal clear waters and dotted with beautiful white sandy beaches. With the boat tour to Lobos Island from Corralejo, aboard a spacious catamaran, you will explore the island by sea, with stops for swimming, snorkeling and other water activities. There will also be a stop for lunch with the typical Spanish paella, which will be prepared on board by the crew.
Program of the boat tour to Lobos with lunch:
- Pick-up at your hotel in the Corralejo area or at a meeting point and transfer to the port of Corralejo. Here you will meet the crew and board a spacious catamaran.
- We will set sail for the island of Lobos, crossing El Rìo, a small islet of only 2 kilometers that separates Fuerteventura from Lobos; and, while heading north, you will already be able to see the highest point of the island, La Caldera, an ancient semi-submerged volcano measuring 127 meters above the sea level.
- We will arrive at the northernmost tip of the island, which is home to the Punta Martiño lighthouse, where once lived the only inhabitant of the island, the guardian Antoñito “El Farero”.
- We will continue, sailing along the east coast to the south until we reach El Puertito: once this was a small fishermen’s village, now it is a small paradise, where white sand and volcanic rock combine to form spectacular natural pools with crystal-clear, calm waters.
- Finally, we will stop at La Concha, the island’s main beach, enclosed in a semicircular bay that protects it from the currents. Here you will find fine white sand and calm turquoise waters.
- Swimming, snorkeling, kayaking and other water activities are planned during the tour, with all equipment provided on board, as well as a stop for lunch with typical seafood paella.
- At the end of the boat trip, you will return to the port and to your hotel or meeting point in Corralejo.
*The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and sea conditions.
**This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
The price includes: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – Professional crew – Lunch – Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkelling, SUP and kayak.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.