Get on board of a real fishing vessel and live in first person the intense experience of a day of fishing, experimenting several fishing techniques and exploring all the fishing areas off-shore. Now add to all of this the pleasure of a day at sea: a jump in the clear and crystalline water of the peninsula, an amazing tasting of some local products and the catch of the day cooked as tradition requires. Colors, fragrances and flavors…discover the sea and you will fall in love.
Tour program of the fishing experience to Capri from Sorrento:
- Meet your driver at 07:30 am at the Parking Achille Lauro, in Via Correale 25, Sorrento and transfer to the port of Marina Grande in Sorrento.
- Meet your captain and enjoy a little welcome drink.
- Departure for Capri, sailing along the Sorrento coast. You will be able to admire breathtaking views such as the remains of the Palace of Queen Joan, the Marina di Puolo, Massa Lubrense and Mitigliano.
- Arrival on Capri and start of the first part of the fishing trip with the help of an expert fisherman.
- After the fishing activity, the tour continues with a visit around Capri by boat. You will discover the hidden gems of the island: the White Grotto, the Green Grotto, the Faraglioni, Marina Piccola, Punta Carena lighthouse and Villa Curzio Malaparte. If you wish, you will also have the opportunity to take a swim in the crystal clear waters of Capri.
- There will be a stop of about 2 hours to visit Capri by land in complete autonomy (optional, to be discussed with the captain).
- Stop for lunch: taste the typical dishes of the Campania tradition prepared with organic products; you can also taste the fish cooked on board.
- IMPORTANT: The size of the fishes is medium/small. YOU CANNOT FISH: tunas, swordfish nor Marlin.
- If you decide to get off on Capri island, you will fish for another 2 hours afterwards, otherwise the fishing experience will be of 4 hours approximately.
- Return to the port and transfer to the original meeting point.
The price includes: Round trip transfer from the meeting point to the port – Professional skipper English speaking – Assistance of an experienced fisherman – Fishing equipment – Lunch on board – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The price does not includes: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – Disembarkation fee to the island of Capri, Marina Grande € 10,00 per person.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.