To experience a sunset in Cinque Terre is to admire a live painting of changing colours before your eyes. This beautiful time of the day provides a sense of calm and serenity that takes over the Cinque Terre. The way the light hits the villages makes them look like a scene out of a postcard at times. Take in sweeping sunset views of the Cinque Terre coastline on a typical Italian boat limited to 10 people. The evening’s itinerary includes an “aperitivo” typical local products, free time to relax with your group, and plenty of frame-worthy photo opportunities.
Tour program of the Cinque Terre sunset cruise with happy hour:
- Meeting point 15 minute before the departure time at the boarding dock in Monterosso (where the ferries leave) and start of the boat tour.
- The cruise will take you through the “Gulf of Poets” and all along the Cinque Terre National Park. During the tour, enjoy an Italian aperitivo with typical local products, fresh fruit, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Going out of the port, you will admire from the sea Monterosso al Mare: the largest and most visited of the villages; admire its large beach, lined with colourful umbrellas and spiral up through the village.
- Further along, you will see Corniglia: the smallest village of the Cinque Terre, built far above the ocean on the cliffs.
- From Corniglia, you will depart for Vernazza, the beauty queen of the Cinque Terre: the most popular and the most photogenic one. Vernazza’s shoreline stands out because of the iconic colourful buildings along the cliffs and the beautiful church tower that looks out onto the bay.
- The tour continues to Manarola: the village is perched atop jagged ocean cliffs and surrounded by lush-green vineyards. It has an incredible spit of land where the most famous Cinque Terre Instagram photos are taken.
- The last village of Cinque Terre is Riomaggiore, a picturesque coast-side village with post-card perfect panoramas at every bend.
- Before the end of the tour, admire Portovenere from the sea, the lesser-known gem in the Gulf of Poets, just a stone’s throw away from the famous Cinque Terre, but still one of the most picturesque town in Italy.
- The tour will end in the port of Monterosso.
* Before booking the tour, contact us in chat or write us an e-mail to check availability.
The price includes: Professional skipper – English speaking assistant – Aperitif with local products – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Snorkeling equipment.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Camera – Jacket for the evening.
Maximum: 10 people on board.