Directly from Rome to Capri, this tour will show you all the beauty of the island. Visiting hidden caves, enjoying majestic reefs, arches in the rocks, all the famous attractions of the coast and, at the end, you will enjoy the sea jumping into the water. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to visit the island by land for 4 hours.
Program of the boat tour to Capri from Rome:
- Catch the high-speed train at 07:00 am in Termini train station (Rome) to depart for Naples. (The departure by train from Rome to Naples is independent and the train tickets will be sent via e-mail the day before the tour)
- Arrive to Garibaldi station (Naples), meet your driver outside the Star Hotel Terminus at 08:45 am and transfer to the port.
- Departure to Capri.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way, you will see the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- Different stops with free time for swimming and snorkeling, as well as a relaxing stop with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island of Capri.
- Departure from Capri to the port with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port and transfer to Naples central station.
- Departure by high-speed train to Rome.
*The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
The price includes: High-speed train Rome/Naples round trip – Transfers to/from the port – Professional skipper – Dry snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – Destination fee € 5,00 per person to be paid on the spot – Lunch – Snorkeling equipment (it is advisable for the customers to bring their own or to buy it new before boarding: € 15,00 mask; € 9,00 snorkel)
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12-14 people on board.