Aboard of a typical Sorrento boat, with this full day tour to Capri from Naples you will discover the island from the sea: exploring its hidden caves, swimming and snorkelling in the crystalline sea, admiring majestic reefs, arches in the rock and all the most famous attractions along the coast. With a stop of 4 hours you will also explore the island by land at your own leisure.
Tour program of the boat tour from Naples to Capri:
- Meet your driver at 08:45 am outside the Star Hotel Terminus, in Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, Naples and transfer by minivan/minibus at the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Boarding and departure to Capri, on a comfortable and elegant boat with a small group of just 12 passengers and a professional skipper.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling in the clear waters of the island, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island by land at your own leisure.
- Departure from Capri to the port with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port and transfer to the meeting point in Naples.
*The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
The price includes: Transfer to/from Naples – Professional skipper English speaking – Dry snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – Destination fee € 5,00 per person to be paid on the spot – Snorkeling equipment (it is advisable for the customers to bring their own or to buy it new before boarding: € 15,00 mask; € 9,00 snorkel).
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12-14 people on board.