Treat yourself to a day entirely dedicated to relaxation and to the discovery of three milestones along the Adriatic coast. Aboard a comfortable boat with only 12 guests and an expert crew, you will swim and snorkel in one of the most famous bays in Europe, the Golden Horn beach; you will admire the untouched nature of the Pakleni islands and explore Hvar, considered the true pearl of the Adriatic, as well as Dalmatia’s trendiest destination for jet setters and nightlife lovers.
Tour program of the boat trip to Bol, Hvar and Pakleni islands:
- Meeting point at 8:15am in Split at Ulica Tome Nigera 1 and at 8:50am in Brač at the Nautical Center Milna located at Brdo I /20.
- We will set sail for our first destination: the Golden Horn beach or “Zlatni Rat” in Croatian, located on Brač island, is one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe and probably the most recognized symbol of the Adriatic coast. Famous for its shape shifting nature, the beach attracts visitors from all over the world. Enjoy 1 hour free time that you can spend swimming and snorkeling in the area or relaxing on the beach.
- Our second destination will be Hvar, the queen of Croatian islands and famous getaway for jetsetters from all around the world. Apart from the strong nightlife game, this town has a lot more to offer, from amazing natural beaches and coves to the rich cultural heritage. Make the most of your 1.50 hours free time to wander the old street filled with history and ancient architecture to climb up the Fortica fortress for an outstanding view on the Hvar archipelago.
- After exploring the town of Hvar, we will continue to the Pakleni islands, a collection of fourteen untouched islands that attract visitors for their hidden beaches, deserted lagoons and bays, Palmižana being the most famous of them. With 2 hours free time, we suggest you to enjoy the aquamarine blue waters or to take a walk along numerous paths in this little eco paradise. Or just go to the famous Laganini beach club in Palmižana to enjoy great cocktails and food.
- After Pakleni islands we continue to our last stop Milna, small and picturesque fisherman village on the island of Brač famous among the sailors. For guests staying in Brac, the tour will end here, while we continue to Split, where the return is scheduled around 6:00pm.
*Please keep in mind the route and time schedule can vary depending on the weather and sea conditions.
The price includes: English speaking crew – Bottled water – Windproof jackets – Equipment for snorkeling.
Don’t forget: Beach towel – Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.