Like every year, the village of Marina Grande gets prepared to celebrate the feast of St. Anne, one of the most important and folkloristic event in Sorrento. The village comes to life: boats, lights and stalls, the inhabitants and the fishermen crowd together waiting for the fireworks on the sea. Join the celebrations! Get on a boat to Sorrento, have dinner in a typical restaurant of the marina, and then again on board to enjoy the show of the fireworks on the sea.
Tour program of the boat trip with fireworks view for the Feast of St. Anne:
- Pick-up at your hotel or at a close meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure for Punta del Capo along the Sorrento peninsula. During the trip you can admire: the ancient fishing village of Marina Grande, the remains of a Roman villa at the Baths of Queen Joan, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other attractions along the coast.
- Stop at the ruins of the Roman villa of Queen Joan with free time to swim and snorkel and an aperitif offered on board with snacks and prosecco.
- Stop for dinner with traditional dishes at one of the restaurants located on the coast of Sorrento.
- After dinner, we leave the restaurant to moor in the village of Marina Grande waiting for the fireworks organized to celebrate the Feast of St. Anne.
- The fireworks show starts at midnight and lasts about 30 minutes, during which you can admire a unique scenery from the bow of the boat.
- At the end of the show, return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the hotel or to the meeting point.
The price includes: Pick-up from/to hotel – Professional skipper English speaking – Appetizers – Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling – Dinner at a local restaurant – Fireworks display from the sea.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Camera – Jacket for the evening.
Maximum: 12 people on board.