Say goodbye to Trogir for a day and get aboard a comfortable motor boat to spend a day in the name of the sea, the relaxation and the local culture. We will show you places and attractions especially selected to avoid the crowds of tourists, giving way to the discovery of traditions and nature: you can enjoy the sea at the Blue Lagoon on the island of Drvenik Veli; visit the village of Stomorska on the island of Šolta, whit time to lunch in one of the many taverns and finally a a glass of Dalmatian wine in a traditional cellar in Milna.
Tour program of the Blue Lagoon, Šolta and Milna boat trip:
- Meeting point at 9:15am in Trogir at Ulica kralja Tomislava 16.
- Our first stop, approximately 20 minutes away from Trogir, is the famous Blue Lagoon, on Drvenik Veli island, between the two Krknjaši islands. Here you will have 1.5 hours free time for some morning swimming and snorkeling. The beach at the Blue Lagoon is very popular and renowned among people thanks to its turquoise color and beautiful nature around it. Enjoy it!
- We will continue to our next location, one of the most beautiful bays and the largest one on Šolta: Nečujam bay. The very last corner of the bay hides a small surprise: just underneath the surface you can see the blurred form of a sunken wooden ship which makes this bay the perfect place for swimming and snorkeling.
- The second stop on Šolta island will be the village of Stomorska, the oldest coastal village on the island. The view of the picturesque waterfront, stunning beaches and fishermen selling their catch in the early morning right by an exclusive yacht docked nearby, seems like something one can only see in a postcard. We suggest you to have lunch here in one of the restaurants looking out onto the waterfront.
- Right after lunch, with a short boat ride we will reach the third and last island: Brač. Explore the picturesque fisherman’s village of Milna and sample a glass of Dalmatian wine in a traditional wine cellar.
- We all need at least one day like this in the year…enjoy it until the end, which will be in Trogir at 6:30pm.
*Please keep in mind the route and time schedule can vary depending on the weather and sea conditions.
** This tour requires a minimum number of travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If so, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
The price includes: English speaking skipper – Bottled water – Windproof jacket – Equipment for snorkeling – One wine tasting.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – Lunch.
Don’t forget: Beach towel – Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.