A day trip from Rome to the Amalfi coast, on board of a comfortable boat with a small group of 12 passengers, is the best way to admire the show that the coast offers: the sea and the mountain meet each other, creating a breath-taking landscape. You can explore the beautiful towns of Positano and Amalfi, swimming and snorkelling, and relax with a happy hour on the boat at the end of the day. What else? We are waiting for you!
Program of the boat trip from Rome along the Amalfi coast:
- Meeting point at 7am at Termini train station (Rome) and departure with high-speed train for Naples.
- Arrival to Naples central station and transfer to the port.
- Boarding and departure to the Amalfi coast. Along the way you will admire: the Island of Li Galli, Nerano, Praiano, Fiordo di Furore and all the most important points of interest along the coast.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 1 to 2 hours in Amalfi to visit the ancient Maritime Republic and stop from 1 to 2 hours in Positano to explore the “pearl” of the Amalfi Coast.
- Departure from Positano to the port with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port and transfer to Naples central station.
- Departure by high-speed train to Rome.
*The customer can request a transfer to/from the hotel in Rome, applying an additional cost.
Time: Approximately 13 hours.
The price includes: High-speed train Rome/Naples round trip – Transfers to/from the port – Professional skipper English speaking – Dry snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The price does not include: Lunch – Hotel pick-up/drop-off.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.