A day trip from Rome to the Amalfi coast, on board of a comfortable boat with a small group of 12-14 passengers, is the best way to admire the show that the coast offers: the sea and the mountain meet each other, creating a breath-taking landscape. You can explore the beautiful towns of Positano and Amalfi, swimming and snorkelling, and relax with a happy hour on the boat at the end of the day. What else? We are waiting for you!
Program of the boat trip from Rome along the Amalfi coast:
- Catch the high-speed train at 07:00 am in Termini train station (Rome) to depart for Naples. (The departure by train from Rome to Naples is independent and the train tickets will be sent via e-mail the day before the tour)
- Arrive to Garibaldi station (Naples), meet your driver outside the Star Hotel Terminus at 08:45 am and transfer to the port.
- Departure to Amalfi, sailing along the Sorrento coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, Ieranto bay and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Sailing along the Amalfi coast. Along the way you will admire: the Island of Li Galli, Nerano, Praiano, Fiordo di Furore.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 1 to 2 hours in Amalfi to visit the ancient Maritime Republic and stop from 1 to 2 hours in Positano to explore the “pearl” of the Amalfi Coast.
- Departure from Positano to the port with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port and transfer to Naples central station.
- Departure by high-speed train to Rome.
Time: Approximately 13 hours.
The price includes: High-speed train Rome/Naples round trip – Transfers to/from the port – Professional skipper English speaking – Dry snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – Destination fee € 5,00 per person to be paid on the spot – Lunch – Snorkeling equipment (it is advisable for the customers to bring their own or to buy it new before boarding: € 15,00 mask; € 9,00 snorkel).
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12-14 people on board.