Crowned by Italians as their new Amalfi coast, the Dalmatian Riviera is full of beauty to be discovered: from vivid caves to tranquil beaches and historic towns. The Blue Cave and 5 islands boat trip from Split allows you to see a lot of the coast in only one day: you will have the chance to enter inside the famous Blue Cave, visit the fishing village of Komiža, swimming in the Blue Lagoon, explore Hvar, Vis and more.
Tour program of the boat trip to the Blue Cave and 5 islands:
- Meeting point in Split at Ulica Tome Nigera 1, or in Brac at the Nautical Center Milna located at Brdo I/20.
- We will set sail for the Blue Cave, located on the island of Biševo. Once arrived, you will embark a small wooden boat as the entrance is very small, but as soon as you get in you will be hypnotized by the beautiful blue-silver light of the cave. You don’t get a ton of time so snap your photos quickly when you get a chance.
- The second stop is the picturesque fishing village of Komiža on the island of Vis. Here you will have approximately 1 hour to explore the small town, wandering among the village’s stone houses and narrow streets, or just lying on the pebble beach nearby. Be sure to bring your camera as Komiža is lovely!
- We will then drive to Stiniva bay on the island of Vis, a beautiful bay protected as a nature reserve and voted as one of the top 10 beaches in Europe.
- Just 15 minutes away, is the the Blue Lagoon on Budikovac island. With only a single person living on the island, running his restaurant, there are no ferries, no cars, no noise or commotion. Only the restaurant, the beach and a clear turquoise sea surrounding it. Discover the Blue Lagoon, exploring its bottom using the snorkeling equipment, provided on board.
- The next stop is Palmižana bay, located on the island San Clemente which is part of the Pakleni islands. Here you will have approximately 1 hour to swim, sightsee or have lunch in one of the waterside restaurant.
- Finally, Hvar town, the last stop of the trip and one of the most beautiful and must-see places in Croatia. Enjoy 2 hours of free time to have a coffee on the promenade, to visit he Franciscan monastery, to hike up to the fortress, and explore the citadel built on the site of a medieval castle.
- The tour will end around 5:30pm in Brac and 6:00pm in Split.
*Please keep in mind the route and time schedule can vary depending on the weather and sea conditions.
Time: Approximately 10 hours.
The price includes: English speaking crew – Bottled water – Life jacket – Windproof jacket – Equipment for snorkeling.
The price does not include: Entrance tickets for the Blue Cave (12,00 €/18,00 € per person) – Lunch.
Don’t forget: Beach towel – Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.