Set sail from Giardini Naxos on our sunset cruise to discover the coastline of Taormina. At the end of the cruise you’ll have the opportunity to watch the dolphins. Get to know the real Sicily by discovering the most beautiful bays and caves along the coast of Naxos and the Isola Bella of Taormina. Take advantage of a refreshing swim and a tasty aperitif of typical Sicilian rotisserie accompanied by a glass of prosecco. Finally, before returning to port, come sail with us offshore to look out for dolphins.
Program of the sunset boat tour in Taormina:
- Meet 10 minutes before departure at the dock in Via Calcide Eubea, 1 – Giardini Naxos, Messina at Kristal Boat. Here you will meet the crew and board a comfortable and spacious boat.
- The tour starts by leaving the port and sailing along the Bay of Naxos heading towards Taormina Cape.
- The first stop is the Blue Grotto of Taormina. This notorious cave is located in the bay of Taormina’s Isola Bella Marine Park, in a rocky wall about 15 meters high. It is so called because it has a bright blue color, due to the effect of the sun rays refracted by the sea, illuminating it and giving it this characteristic that makes it unique among all.
- The tour continues towards the famous Isola Bella, a large and picturesque rock in the middle of a horseshoe-shaped bay where high white cliffs drop into the blue waters of the Mediterranean. With its lush vegetation and distinctive flora, it is one of the most iconic places in all of Sicily. While swimming at Isola Bella, discover the beauty of the seafloor that surrounds the island.
- Sip a refreshing Prosecco and enjoy your aperitif with a typical Sicilian rotisserie.
- We continue sailing out to sea in search of dolphins in their natural habitat as they jump and play near the boat.
- On the way back, we will enjoy a breathtaking sunset and view of Mount Etna, returning to the port of Giardini Naxos.
The price includes: English speaking skipper – Typical Sicilian rotisserie aperitif – Prosecco sparkling wine – Soft drinks.
The price does not include: Snorkeling equipment (can be purchased on board € 5,00 per person).
Don’t forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Camera – Windbreaker jacket.
Maximum: 12 people on board.