The magical island of Capri has charmed visitors for centuries, from great Roman Emperors to famous playwrights and celebrities of all times: join the island jet set with an exclusive boat trip to Capri from Sorrento. On board of an elegant “gozzo”, with an experienced skipper and just 8 guests, you will discover the most beloved island in the world. Visit the Blue Grotto and kiss under the Faraglioni sea stacks, swim and snorkel in the clear waters and enjoy some free time on the island to shop in high-end boutiques or have a gelato in the Piazzetta.
Tour program of the Sorrento coast, Capri and Blue Grotto boat tour – Prime Experience:
- Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the port.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto and the Blue Grotto, where the visit is guaranteed (except if the Grotto is closed due to bad sea and weather conditions). In addition, along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island by land.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port and transfer to your hotel.
* During the peak season, due to the high number of visitors, the waiting time to enter to the Blue Grotto may be up to 1 hour and 30 minutes. Blue Grotto staff usually ask visitors for a tip, which, however, is not mandatory.
The price includes: Pick-up from/to hotel – Professional skipper – English speaking assistant – Dry snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The price does not include: Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto, which is € 18,00 per person – Destination fee € 5,00 per person to be paid on the spot – Snorkeling equipment (it is advisable for the customers to bring their own or to buy it new before boarding: € 15,00 mask; € 9,00 snorkel).
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 8 people on board.