Sail to the beautiful Praia da Coelha by catamaran with a small group of just 30 guests. This is where your kayak or SUP adventure will begin: you will discover some of the most hidden and fascinating bays and caves in Portugal, where you can relax and be in complete harmony with the surrounding nature. On your return you will enjoy a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Program of the boat trip along the Algarve coast with kayak & SUP:
- Meet 30 minutes before departure, at the SeaAlgarve office in Marina de Albufeira, Beco da Orada Apartado 2422, 8201-918 Albufeira, by the Gate 3.
- The tour begins with a short boat ride along the Algarve coast to Praia da Coelha, a small bay surrounded by golden cliffs. The calm, transparent waters make it an ideal place for swimming and snorkeling. Here we will stop to board our kayaks or SUPs.
- Once ready, you will begin to experience and discover one of the most spectacular marine landscapes in Portugal. On board the kayak or the SUP, you will be able to admire the many beaches and caves that characterize this area, such as the famous cave of Benagil. You will be physically, mentally and emotionally re-energized by this zero-impact ocean sport. The instructors on board will teach you the best techniques throughout the tour and they will ensure that you have a rewarding experience in complete safety.
- After an enjoyable kayak or SUP experience, relax with a swim in the crystal clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean and, on the way back to the Marina, just chill out while listening to some good background music.
- The tour ends after about 2h 30min with the return to Marina de Albufeira.
*Single kayaks, double kayaks and SUPs are available. At the time of booking please indicate your preference. Otherwise you will be given what we have available at the time of check-in.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Kayak and SUP instructor – Kayak and SUP equipment.
Don’t forget: Valid ID or passport – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Sunscreen – Swimsuit – Beach towel – Camera – Warm and dry spare clothes – Waterproof cover.
Maximum: 30/40 people on board.