Choose this 3 hours and 30 minutes tour and enjoy a relaxing experience on board a comfortable and spacious catamaran, with a small group of only 30/40 guests. As the sun sinks into the sea and the coast is painted in a thousand shades of the evening lights, you will discover the stunning rock formations, enter caves and natural caverns and reach unspoiled beaches along the Algarve coast.
Program of the boat trip in Benagil with Kayak & SUP:
- Meet 30 minutes before departure time, at the SeaAlgarve office in Marina de Albufeira, Beco da Orada Apartado 2422, 8201-918 Albufeira, near gate n°3.
- Depart for Benagil and sail along the Algarve coast for approximately 30 minutes. Along the way you will enjoy enchanting views of rock formations and beautiful golden sandy beaches.
- Once in Benagil, you will board your kayak or SUP and set off to discover the most significant beaches and caves of the coast. Among them is the Benagil Cave, famous for its “window to the sky”, an opening created over the years by the erosion of the ocean waves, through which the sunlight enters and creates enchanting plays of light. This zero-impact ocean sport will positively impact your physical, mental and emotional well-being. Instructors on board throughout the tour will teach you the best techniques and ensure you have a rewarding experience in complete safety.
- On the way back, enjoy a relaxing swim and admire the warm colors of the sunset reflected in the crystal clear sea.
- The tour ends after about 3h 30min, with the return to Marina de Albufeira.
*Single kayaks, double kayaks and SUPs are available. At the time of booking please indicate your preference. Otherwise you will be given what we have available at the time of check-in.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Kayak/SUP instructor – Kayak and SUP equipment.
Don’t forget: Valid ID or passport – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Sunscreen – Swimsuit – Beach towel – Camera – Warm and dry spare clothes – Waterproof cover.
Maximum: 30/40 people on board.