The Benagil Cave is a natural paradise on the Algarve coast, created thousands of years ago by the erosion of the sea waves, which carved the sandstone cliff with their force, creating a real cave. On board of a comfortable boat, with a small group of only 18 guests, you will be able to enjoy one of the most characteristic landscapes of Portugal, as the sun goes down over the sea.
Program of the Benagil Cave sunset cruise:
- Meet 30 minutes before the departure at the Allboat office at Alameda da Orada, 8200-394 Albufeira, Portugal, near the Gate No. 3.
- Get on board a boat captained by an experienced skipper, who will take you along the Algarve coast, where you will be able to discover amazing rock formations and hidden beaches, at the most suggestive time of the day, the sunset.
- Once in Benagil, you will be able to enter the Benagil Cave and admire it from the inside, thanks to the small size of the boat, specially chosen for this type of excursion. Through the opening at the top of the cave, the golden light of the setting sun reflects in the water, creating a kind of natural skylight. If the sea conditions are favorable, there will be time for a swim inside the cave.
- On the way back, take a moment to relax and admire the sun as it slowly disappears into the sea, making way for the moon as it rises over the horizon.
- The tour ends with the return to Marina de Albufeira after approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
*The experience is not recommended for pregnant women or people who suffer from problems with the neck or back.
**This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Life jackets.
Don’t forget: Valid ID or passport – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Sunscreen – Swimsuit – Beach Towel – Camera.
Maximum: 18 people on board.