The Amalfi coast is a jewel waiting for you to discover it. A delightful tour, on board of a comfortable boat with a small group of 12 passengers, is the best way to admire the show that the Amalfi coast offers: the sea and the mountain meet each other, creating a breathtaking landscape. You can explore the beautiful towns of Positano and Amalfi, swimming and snorkeling, and relax with an happy hour on the boat at the end of the day. What else? We are waiting for you!
Tour program of the Sorrento coast and Amalfi coast boat tour from Sorrento:
- Meet your driver at 08:15 am at the Parking Achille Lauro, in Via Correale 25, Sorrento and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Amalfi, sailing along the Sorrento coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, Ieranto bay and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Sailing along the Amalfi coast. Along the way you will admire: the Island of Li Galli, Nerano, Praiano, Fiordo di Furore.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 1 to 2 hours in Amalfi to visit the ancient Maritime Republic and stop from 1 to 2 hours in Positano to explore the “pearl” of the Amalfi Coast.
- Departure from Positano to Sorrento with the final limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the original meeting point.
The price includes: Round trip transfer from the meeting point to the por – Professional skipper English speaking – Appetizers – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – Destination fee € 5,00 per person to be paid on the spot – Entrance fees – Lunch – Snorkeling equipment (it is advisable for the customers to bring their own or to buy it new before boarding: € 15,00 mask; € 9,00 snorkel).
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12-14 people on board.