The Amalfi coast is considered UNESCO heritage and with this tour you will discover it from the sea: with the small group boat tour from Naples to the Amalfi coast you will discover the little beaches, the caves with thousand shades and the breath-taking scenarios along the coast. Furthermore, with two stops you will explore the towns of Positano and Amalfi by land. We are sure you will love it!
Program of the boat tour to Sorrento and Amalfi coast from Naples:
- Pick-up at 8:30am at the meeting point Star Hotel Terminus and transfer by minivan or minibus to the port.
- Departure to Amalfi, sailing along the Sorrento coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, Ieranto bay and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Sailing along the Amalfi coast. Along the way you will admire: the island of Li Galli, Nerano, Praiano, Fiordo di Furore and many other landmarks along the coast.
- During the day, there will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling in the clear water of the coast, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 1 to 2 hours in Amalfi to visit the ancient Maritime Republic and stop from 1 to 2 hours in Positano to explore the “pearl” of the Amalfi coast at your own leisure.
- Departure from Positano to the port with the final limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port and transfer by bus to the meeting point Star Hotel Terminus.
The price includes: Transfer to/from Naples – Professional skipper English speaking – Dry snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The price does not include: Lunch.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.