From stunning colors of the sea, to beautiful beaches awash in the colors of the Mediterranean Sea and white-washed Cycladic villages, Milos truly has it all. Its beauty is unique and the best way to discover it is by boat: on board of a 55” sailing yacht, with a small group and expert crew, you will sail along the west coast of the island, stop for swimming and snorkeling, and discover highlights such as the famous Kleftiko and Sykia caves.
Tour program of the West Milos, Sykia and Kleftiko boat trip:
- Meeting point at the port of Adamas, where you will meet the crew and board a comfortable sailing boat.
- We will start sailing close to the east coast of the bay, passing by the Christian catacombs, the colorful villages of Skinopi and Klima, the capital of ancient Milos and the place where the statue of Venus de Milo was discovered. Along the way, you will then sea Cape Vani, an impressive 30-meter tall rock that was home to one of the first mineral mines in Milos.
- After seeing the old 19th century mines quay, we will stop for swimming in the crystal-clear waters of Kalogries, a beautiful bay which is perfect for snorkeling.
- Once back on board, enjoy some fresh fruit, cakes and refreshments as we set sail for Sykia, one of the biggest and most impressive caves of Milos, accessible only by boat. We will enter the cave with our small dinghy: inside is a salt lake with a small beach, illuminated by a natural skylight in the rock above. Snacks and drinks will be waiting for you upon your return to the boat.
- Finally we reach Kleftiko caves, a must-visit when in Milos. This unique complex of white rocks, arches and caves, in combination with the crystalline emerald and turquoise waters is one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world. Snorkeling here is an amazing experience…take your mask, flippers and underwater camera and enjoy! Back on the boat, refreshments and ice-cold beers will be waiting for you, followed by a delicious meal and dessert.
- On the return journey, relax on the deck or join the crew in the cockpit to help steer the boat. Take one final swim in the bay of Agios Dimitrios, before the return to the port of Adamas around 7:00pm.
*Cruise itineraries are subject to change depending on weather conditions and at the captain discretion.
The price includes: English speaking crew – Lunch – Snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling – GoPro for underwater pictures.
Don’t forget: Swimsuit – Towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 16-18 people on board.