A day completely devoted to the visit of Capri, to explore the endless wonders of the most beloved island of the world. You will get on a typical Sorrento boat with a small group of just 12 passengers and a licensed guide that will accompany you for the entire day. You will discover the Sorrento coast and the island of Capri from the sea, with a suggestive tour by boat. Thereafter a guided tour will show you the island: you will visit both Capri and Anacapri, with small streets, amazing views and unforgettable locations.
Tour Program of the Capri and Anacapri boat trip from Sorrento:
- Pick-up from your hotel or from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Mooring in the port of the island and start of the guided tour of Capri and Anacapri with transfer by typical cabrio cars and free time to enjoy the island.
- Return to the port of Capri, where your guide will be waiting.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with final limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your hotel or to the meeting point.
***The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time.
The price includes: Pick-up from/to hotel – Professional skipper English speaking – Dry Snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Licensed touristic guide – Transfers by typical cabrio cars on the island.
The price does not include: Entrance fees – Lunch.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun Hat -Camera – Comfortable shoes.
Maximum: 12 people on board.