Aboard a traditional Sorrento boat, you will sail all along the coast admiring majestic reefs overlooking the sea, inlets carved into the rock and small villages of fishermen. Enjoy the blue sea, swimming in the most crystalline waters of the world and relax with a happy hour, with the wonders of the coast before your eyes.
Tour program of the Sorrento coast boat trip:
- Meeting point at 09:20am in Marina Piccola, near the Bar Ruccio, in Sorrento.
- Start of the boat tour with stop to Bagni della Regina Giovanna, an emerald pool of seawater enclosed by limestone cliffs and a rocky beach. Admire on the top the ruins of an ancient Roman Villa, named Villa Pollio Felice.
- Continue the tour stopping for swimming and snorkeling at Puolo Bay, a hidden gem in Sorrento, famous for the crystalline and unspoilt water.
- Enter inside the protected marine area of Punta Campanella and admire the village of Massa Lubrense, a cluster of colourful houses, populated mostly by fishermen that offers the visitors an undoubtedly picturesque show.
- Right after Massa Lubrense, you will see a small water jump: it is the so-called Cascatella, a natural waterfall that flows from the rock where you can have a refreshing iced shower.
- Enjoy a limoncello tasting before coming back.
- Return to Marina Piccola in Sorrento.
The price includes: Professional skipper English speaking – Dry snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling.
The price does not include: Pick-up from/to hotel.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.
Reviews from our customers
Based on 1 review