Discovering the endless summer island, one of the pearls of the Gulf of Naples, to be visited at least once in a lifetime. Ischia is ideal for experiencing a relaxing vacation, and choosing to spend a day on a boat is the best way to appreciate its beauty. Unforgettable beaches, open-air hot springs, history, art and nature. Aboard a comfortable boat with a capacity of 25 guests, set off from the port of Forio to discover the island. During the trip you will admire the bay of Citara, the exclusive village of Sant’Angelo, the bay of Sgarrupata, the Aragonese Castle and the bay of Varulo. There will be no shortage of various stops from swimming and snorkeling in the most characteristic bays.
Program of the Ischia boat tour:
- Meet at about 10:00 am at the Port of Forio in Via Marina, 48 in front of the Town Hall. Here you will meet the crew and board a comfortable and spacious boat.
- The boat tour around the islands starts with a first stop to admire the Bay of Citara, a stunning bay below Punta Imperatore; here you will also see the island’s largest thermal park: the Poseidon Gardens.
- The tour continues to Sant’Angelo, in the town of Serrara Fontana, a splendid fishing village, perhaps the most beautiful on the island, known for the colorful houses overlooking the crystal clear sea.
- Then we will head to Sgarrupata, one of the island’s most spectacular bays, characterized by its bright blue-colored water and its pebbly beach which can only be reached by sea.
- Another point of interest is the Aragonese Castle. The old fortress built on the islet in front of Ischia was a strategic outpost for the island’s defense. Today, its unique viewpoint, history and monuments make the Aragonese Castle one of the island’s main attractions.
- Finally, we reach the Bay of Varulo and its pristine beach lapped by crystal clear waters with a seabed rich in Posidonia and marine fauna. A paradise reachable only by sea.
- During the tour there will be multiple stops for swimming and snorkeling, snacks, cold drinks and a rich lunch offered on board. The menu includes a welcome drink, appetizers, two first courses, peppered mussels, water, wine, fruit and limoncello.
- The tour ends with the return to the port of Forio, scheduled at about 5:00 pm.
*This experience requires a minimum number of 4 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
The price includes: English speaking skipper – Dry snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Lunch on board.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – Snorkeling equipment.
Don’t forget: Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 25 people on board.