Admire the beautiful Unesco listed region of Cinque Terre from the Mediterranean Sea on this 4-hour boat tour. Swim in the crystal-clear waters and places accessible only by boat, or stay on board and sip on complimentary prosecco sparkling wine while soaking up the sun. This small-group excursion with maximum 9 people is much more intimate than the larger boats and offers beautiful views of the Cinque Terre villages.
Tour program of the Cinque Terre boat trip from Monterosso:
- Meeting point at the boarding dock in Monterosso (from where the ferries leave) and start of the boat tour.
- The cruise will take you through the “Gulf of Poets” and all along the Cinque Terre National Park. During the tour, enjoy a stop for swimming in the most beautiful beach of the Cinque Terre that can only be reached by boat; enjoy a glass of sparkling prosecco and the lunch with local products.
- Going out of the port, you will admire from the sea Monterosso al Mare: the largest and most visited of the villages; admire its large beach, lined with colourful umbrellas and spiral up through the village.
- Further along, you will see Corniglia: the smallest of the Cinque Terre, built far above the ocean on the cliffs.
- From Corniglia, you will depart for Vernazza, the beauty queen of the Cinque Terre: the most popular and the most photogenic one. Vernazza’s shoreline stands out because of the iconic colourful buildings along the cliffs and the beautiful church tower that looks out onto the bay.
- The tour continues to Manarola: the village is perched atop jagged ocean cliffs and surrounded by lush-green vineyards. It has an incredible spit of land where the most famous Cinque Terre Instagram photos are taken.
- Finally Riomaggiore, a picturesque coast-side village with postcard perfect panoramas at every bend.
- Once the tour is over, you will return to Monterosso.
* Before booking the tour, contact us in chat or write us an e-mail to check availability.
**This experience requires a minimum number of 4 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If so, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
The price includes: Professional skipper – English speaking assistant – Welcome prosecco toast – Lunch with typical local products – Snorkeling equipment.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Camera – Sun hat – Sunscreen.
Maximum: 9 people on board.