Set off on our boat tour from Giardini Naxos to discover the wonders along the coast of Taormina, places that can be reached only by sea. Thanks to the experience of the captain on board, along the way you will explore the most beautiful bays and caves. In between dives, discover the most beautiful spots along the Naxos coast and Taormina’s Isola Bella, the little green oasis in the middle of the crystal clear sea, separated by a tongue of beach that appears and disappears depending on the tides. Breathe in the real Sicily with a refreshing aperitif of prosecco and almond pastries during the swim stops.
Program of the boat trip to Taormina and Isola Bella:
- Meet 10 minutes before the departure time at the dock at Via Calcide Eubea, 1 – Giardini Naxos, Messina at Kristal Boat. Here you will meet the crew and board a comfortable and spacious boat.
- We will start sailing along the bay of Naxos, towards Cape Taormina.
- The first stop is Taormina’s Blue Grotto, about 200 meters from Isola Bella beach. Although modest in size, once inside you will be amazed by the light that filters through the entrance and that gives the water inside the cave beautiful shades from turquoise to emerald, illuminating the seabed that reaches 18 meters.
- As we continue the navigation, we arrive at Isola Bella. Now a symbol of Taormina, its lush vegetation and peculiar flora make it a landmark. During the swim stop at Isola Bella, discover the beauty of the seabed surrounding it and relax while sipping a cool prosecco accompanied by a platter of seasonal fruit or typical Sicilian almond pastries.
- Once we depart, we will follow to the Bay of Mazzarò and we will make a last stop at the Bay of the Sirens.
- The tour ends with the return to the port of Giardini Naxos.
The price includes: English speaking skipper – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Seasonal fruit or Sicilian almond pastries.
The price does not include: Snorkeling equipment (available on board at an extra cost of 5,00 €).
Don’t forget: Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 16 people on board.