When the sun sets over the Egadi islands, the sky and the sea along the coast of Trapani are colored by the thousands of reflections of the magical summer sunset. Relax and enjoy the sunset boat tour from Trapani. You can admire the entire coast of Trapani, dive into the sea with the sun on the horizon, enjoy a sunset happy hour with local products and relax with good background music. Loose yourself in the beauty of the sunset in Trapani, it will leave you speechless.
Program of the sunset boat tour along the coast of Trapani:
- Meeting point in the port of Trapani (Marina di Levante, Via Ammiraglio Staiti, 18, 91100 Trapani TP).
- Start of the boat tour, heading to the small island of Colombaia where you will admire the Castle of Colombaia, an ancient fortress, that now is one of the symbols of Trapani and very beloved by locals.
- Along the way you will also see Torre Ligny, a coastal watchtower right on the sea’s edge, a perfect spot to admire the sunset.
- Finally, the Tramontana Walls, belong to a fortification system built during Spanish domination. Under the walls, you’ll see an enchanting beach which gives access to a crystal and unpolluted sea. All this surrounded by an unforgettable landscape on the Trapani coastline and on Mount Erice.
- During the tour, you will have the chance to swim while the sun goes down and enjoy a happy hour with local products: the typical “caponata”, different types of bruschetta, marinated anchovies, tuna carpaccio and bottarga, but also prosecco, wine and water.
- At the end of the tour, you will return to the port of Trapani.
*This experience requires a minimum number of 4 passengers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Happy hour with local products – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Jacket for the evening – Camera.
Maximum: 10 people on board.