Sunsets in Cefalù are the most spectacular nature can offer, and the palette of colors and shades, ranging from orange to yellow, from red to purple, will delight your eyes and will leave in your memory the unforgettable postcard of your holiday in Sicily. The best way to enjoy this show is with a boat trip all along the coast of Cefalù with stops to swim and snorkel as the sun goes down, a glass of wine in hand and in the other, you will find mouth-watering canapés to whet your appetite for dinner upon your return.
Tour program of the sunset cruise along the coast of Cefalù:
- Meeting point at 6.15pm at the port of Cefalù in Via Presidiana.
- Start of the boat tour with first stop to admire the medieval old town: one of the most charming landscape in Sicily where the small streets and the colorful houses are dominated by the imposing rocky crag La Rocca and by the 12th century Norman Cathedral, which is one of the finest in Italy, now part of the Unesco World Heritage.
- The next stop will be the beach of Cefalù, one of the most beautiful beaches in Sicily, thanks to its white sand and crystalline sea, populated by locals and tourists from all over the world during the hot months. Here you will have the chance to swim and snorkel while admiring the sunset.
- Return on board and enjoy a happy hour with local products prepared by your captain: different types of bruschetta accompanied by wine and water.
- At the end of the tour, you will return to the port of Cefalù.
*In compliance with the Covid-19 health and safety measures, the snorkeling equipment is no longer provided on board.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Aperitif with local products.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Equipment for snorkeling – Jacket for the evening – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.