Experience the Pakleni islands natural beauty from a unique perspective: during the golden hour on board of a sailing boat. You will leave before sunset from Hvar and reach amazing bays and beaches, where you will swim and snorkel in complete privacy at the most peaceful time of the day. As we sail back to island of Hvar have a glass of delicious wine and witness to the magic of the sunset on board as you cruise along the coast. Capture the moment and turn it to a life-time memory of Hvar.
Tour program of the Pakleni islands sunset cruise:
- Meeting point at 4:15pm in Hvar at Jurja Matijevića 20; here you will meet your skipper and board a comfortable sailing boat with a small group only 8 guests.
- We set sail for the Pakleni islands and during the afternoon, we stop for swimming and snorkeling in the most beautiful bays and lagoons, always depending on the sea and weather conditions.
Possible stops are:
- The island of Marinkovac, where we will stop at the idyllic cove of Zdrilca, with pristine water and pebble beach or at Mlini beach, a beautiful little spot and the perfect place to chill and unwind, known by few people and that is what makes it so beautiful.
- The next stop will be Palmižana bay. Located on Sveti Klement island, Palmižana is the favourite getaway for Hvar islanders and probably the most popular beach among tourists. Palmižana is true piece of heaven on Earth, with its rich vegetations, crystal clear sea and amazing restaurants like Meneghello and Toto’s.
- After Palmižana we will head back to Hvar and stop at the bay of Vela Garska, which is surrounded by green pine trees and offers good shelter against winds. We will drop anchor here and wait for the sunset on Hvar island, while indulging in a glass of wine and some appetizers.
- The sailing trip will end around 8:30pm at the port of Hvar.
*Please keep in mind the route and time schedule can vary depending on the weather and sea conditions.
The price includes: English speaking skipper – Bottled water – Wine – Dry snacks – Equipment for snorkeling.
Don’t forget: Beach towel – Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera – Jacket for the evening.
Maximum: 8 people on board.