Experience the beauty and diversity of the islands nearby Trogir on full day boat tour to the Blue Lagoon and Šolta. An experienced crew will show you all the highlights on the way: the beautiful village of Maslinica on the island of Šolta, the Vela Rina beach on Drvenik Mali island, and the Blue Lagoon on Drvenik Veli island. You will have opportunity to go swimming and snorkeling and spot seagulls, grebes and, if it’s your lucky day, dolphins.
Tour program of the Šolta and Blue Lagoon boat trip:
- Meeting point at 8:45am in Trogir at Ulica kralja Tomislava 16.
- The first stop will be Vela Rina bay on Drvenik Mali island. The beach will amaze you: you will have the opportunity to relax on the sandy beach and snorkel in the blue turquoise sea. On the way to our next location, the Maslinica village, you will see lots of coves and beaches on the Drvenik islands, where you can stop for swimming and snorkeling.
- Our next destination will be the small picturesque village of Maslinica on the island of Šolta. Awarded the “Best Authentic Coastal Destination” in Croatia, Maslinica has it all: the vibe of a fisherman’s village, great beaches, restaurants, services and the island’s best hotel. The town center is a smattering of stone houses clustered around a deep bay. Once in In Maslinica you can walk around its narrow streets, as well as to have lunch in one of the fantastic local restaurants.
- Finally we head to the Blue Lagoon, on Drvenik Veli island, between the two Krknjaši islands. The Blue Lagoon in Croatia is a bright blue paradise, pure bliss for snorkelers thanks to its crystalline sea and sandy seabed. Not to mention that the Blue Lagoon is a natural habitat of dolphins, so if you have a lucky day, you will have a chance to see them. During your free time, you can swim, snorkel, sunbathe and explore the famous pebble beach surrounded by pine trees.
- After the Blue Lagoon, we will return to Trogir, where the tour will end around 6:00pm.
*Please keep in mind the route and time schedule can vary depending on the weather and sea conditions.
** This tour requires a minimum number of travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If so, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
The price includes: English speaking skipper – Bottled water – Windproof jacket – Equipment for snorkeling.
Don’t forget: Beach towel – Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.