What better reason to leave the lovely Naxos for a day, than a chance to sail to the exotic islands of Koufonisia, the secluded beaches of Naxos and the famous Rina Cave in the comfort of a sailing boat? Travel with a small group of maximum 18 people and expert crew on board; you will chance upon secret coves, unspoiled beached and bays with crystalline turquoise water. On board you will find all the equipment for snorkeling and local food and wine to taste the typical Greek cuisine.
Tour program of the Koufonisi boat trip with Rina Cave:
- Meeting point at the port of Naxos at 8:15am, where you will meet the crew and get on board a comfortable sailing boat.
- We set sail at 08:30 am and cruise along the island’s south coast. Enjoy some time for swimming and snorkeling in one of many bays and beaches along the coast such as Kalados bay, which offers untouched, secluded and tranquil beaches with deep blue waters.
- As soon as we leave, another highlight stop is awaiting: Rina Cave. Considered one of the most beautiful places in Naxos, the cave is located in the Kalandos area, on the island’s southern coast; here you will be dropping anchor and enjoy some time to swim under the rock dome and explore the vibrant coral and marine life or you can also climb on top of the cave’s entrance and dive into the crystalline waters.
- The next stop will be Koufonisia, a paradise on Earth right in the heart of the Aegean sea. Koufonisia is a group of 3 islands: Ano Koufonisi, which is populated, and Kato Koufonisi and Keros, both uninhabited. The scenery in Koufonisia is beyond words! Unreal turquoise water, glittering sand, laid-back atmosphere, and Cycladic architecture create a true wonder amid Cyclades archipelago. Dip in the sea, open your eyes and look ahead the blue waters of Koufonisia in its majestic splendor. You will be amazed!
- Our last selected spot for the day will be Alyko beach with turquoise colored waters making it an ideal sheltered swim stop.
- By 6:00 pm you will be arriving at the port of Naxos, just before the sun sets!
*The itinerary of the cruise is strongly related to the sea and weather conditions: the captain will have a personalized approach, working with the conditions of the day to decide the best route, and combining together the most important destination.
**This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
The price includes: English speaking crew – Lunch on board – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling – Small tender to explore the coasts.
Don’t forget: Valid ID or passport – Towel – Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 18 people on board.