If watching the sunset in Santorini is on your wish list, if you have always pictured yourself, glass in hand, sitting back, relaxing as the sun fades away…this is the best Santorini sunset boat trip for you. On board of a luxurious catamaran, you will sail from Vlychada, stopping at the White Beach, the Red Beach and the famous Hot Springs. Enjoy several opportunities to swim and snorkel, a delicious dinner cooked on board, but, above all, enjoy the stunning view of the Santorini sunset.
Tour program of the Santorini sunset cruise:
- Pick-up from your hotel in Santorini and transfer to Vlychada bay, where you will board a luxurious double-decker catamaran with expert captain and crew.
- The first stop will be at the famous Red Beach, in the village of Akrotiri, one of the most iconic beaches in Santorini; and the reason for its popularity is its color. The red lava cliffs and sands face on to clear blue waters, providing an idyllic scene. Here you will have 30 minutes to swim and snorkel, as well as some amazing photo opportunities.
- The second stop will be in the secluded area of Mesa Pigadia and White Beach, a stretch of black pebbles enclosed by giant cliffs made up of beautiful white and pastel colors. The waters here are especially clear and here you will have a second stop for and snorkeling. In the meantime, the crew will prepare for you a delicious BBQ dinner featuring traditional dishes and Greek appetizers, with complimentary drinks.
- As the tour continues you will admire Aspronisi, the old Venetian Lighthouse, the Indian Rock, and the Black Mountain, black lava rocks which are prehistoric creations with surreal shapes
- The next stop will be at Hot Springs, under the shadow of the volcano. Here the temperature of the water is approximately 35 degrees Celsius and contains sulfur, iron and other elements which are truly beneficial for the skin. Enjoy swimming, while feeling the cold and warm currents, a natural spa for all ages.
- After swimming at the Hot Springs, the catamaran will sail to the Caldera and Oia. With your favourite drink at hand and your camera ready to live the experience that you were waiting for: as the sun begins to set, the cascade of Oia whitewashed houses, dotted with windmills and blue dome churches will start to shine with a golden glare from the falling sun.
- Our experience will end in Ammoudi Bay, right below Oia. From here the driver will take you back to your hotel.
*Hot Springs: It is good to know that catamarans/yachts stop 50m away from the warm sulfuric water of the Hot Springs bay. The temperature in the Hot Springs area is up to 4°C warmer than the open water. Dark color swimwear recommended.
**All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. We have selected the best spots for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible to the beach.
The price includes: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – English speaking crew – Dinner with local dishes – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling – Towels – WiFi on board.
Don’t forget: Valid ID or passport – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 20 people on board.