Experience the magic of Santorini from the sea with a 5-hour boat tour aboard a luxurious catamaran with only 20 guests. Discover the places that enchant millions of visitors every year and that make Santorini the undisputed star of the Aegean islands: the White Beach, the Red Beach and the famous Hot Springs. Swim in the crystal-clear waters and places accessible only by boat and enjoy a great lunch of typical Greek delicacies offered on board.
Program of the Santorini boat trip with lunch:
- Pick-up from you hotel in Santorini and transfer to Ammoudi bay, where you will board the Lagoon 520, a luxurious double-decker catamaran with expert captain and crew.
- The cruise will take you through the Caldera, one of the spectacles of the Mediterranean Sea, with the midnight blue waters, the sheer lava cliffs layered in multi colored rock and that picture perfect sight of sparklingly white cubic houses and azure-domed churches.
- The first stop will be at Hot Springs, close to the volcano, on the northeast side of Palea Kameni, famous for the warm springs that come from the bottom of the sea. Here you will have approximately 30 minutes to swim and take advantage of this unique natural spa.
- After a healing mud bath we will sail towards Aspronisi; the ancient settlement of Akrotiri with the old Venetian Lighthouse, and, once arrived at the southern tip of the island you will admire the Indian Rock, a distinctive rock formation that recalls the profile of an Indian.
- The second stop will be at the shimmering White Beach, a place only accessible by boat with the crystal clear blue waters and the rich underwater environment and reefs. Here, while you swim and snorkel, the crew will prepare for you a delicious lunch featuring traditional dishes and Greek appetizers, accompanied with wine, beer and soft drinks.
- The last stop will be at the famous Red Beach, one of the most dramatic and most beautiful beaches in Santorini; and the reason for its popularity is its color. You only need to glance at the precipitous red cliffs and russet shingle, both products of volcanic activity, to understand how the Red Beach got its name. Here you will have 30 minutes to swim and snorkel.
- The tour will end in Vlychada port and from there the driver will drop you off at your hotel.
*Hot Springs: It is good to know that catamarans/yachts stop 50m away from the warm sulfuric water of the Hot Springs bay. The temperature in the Hot Springs area is up to 4°C warmer than the open water. Dark color swimwear is recommended.
**All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. We have selected the best spots for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible to the beach.
The price includes: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – English speaking crew – Lunch with local dishes – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling – Towels.
Don’t forget: Valid ID or passport – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 20 people on board.