Hop on board a comfortable and modern catamaran and get ready to live an intimate and relaxing experience with only 14 guests, away from the crowds and the chaos of the classic tours. Leaving from Ammoudi or Vlychada, this Santorini boat tour will take you to the most popular and iconic places of the island: the Caldera, the White Beach, the Red Beach and Palea Kameni with the Hot Springs. You can swim and snorkel in transparent waters and bays accessible only by sea and enjoy a great lunch with typical Greek products and unlimited drinks.
Tour program of the Santorini boat trip – Prime Experience:
- Pick-up from you hotel in Santorini and transfer to Ammoudi bay, where you will meet the crew and board a luxurious double-deck catamaran, with only 14 people on board.
- During the first part of the Santorini boat tour, we will sail inside the Caldera, to admire the iconic view of the villages of Fira, Oia and Imerovigli from the sea. Enjoy many opportunities to take beautiful pictures.
- Next we will head to Hot Springs, close to the volcano, on the northeast side of Palea Kameni, famous for the warm springs that come from the bottom of the sea. Enjoy a swim session of approximately 30 minutes at the sulphureous waters that offer many healing effects.
- After a healing mud bath we will sail towards Aspronisi with the old Venetian Lighthouse, and, once arrived at the southern tip of the island try to spot the Indian Rock, a distinctive rock formation that recalls the profile of an Indian.
- The second stop for swimming will be at the secluded White Beach, with black pebbles on the shore and the white surrounding cliffs. It has crystalline waters and here, while you swim and snorkel, the crew will prepare for you a delicious barbecue lunch featuring traditional dishes, with wine, beer and soft drinks.
- The last stop will be at the Red Beach, arguably one of the most popular and most beautiful beaches in Santorini; and the reason for its popularity is its color. Here you will have 30 minutes to swim and snorkel, which is highly recommended due to the interesting colors and rocks.
- The tour will end in Vlychada port and from there the driver will drop you off at your hotel.
*Hot Springs: It is good to know that catamarans/yachts stop 50m away from the warm sulfuric water of the Hot Springs bay. The temperature in the Hot Springs area is up to 4°C warmer than the open water. Dark color swimwear recommended.
**All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. We have selected the best spots for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible to the beach.
The price includes: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – English speaking crew – Lunch with local dishes – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling – Towels – WiFi on board.
Don’t forget: Valid ID or passport – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 14 people on board.