One of Hvar’s surprisingly lesser discovered treasures is its southern shore, with plenty of beautiful bays, natural rock formations and hidden caves. On board of a motor boat with a small group of guests, choose to spend your day in the sun, discovering the hidden cove in Dubovica, cliff jumping at the Red Rocks, swimming in a clear blue sea and relaxing in the untouched nature of the Pakleni islands. This and so much more during our Red Rocks and Pakleni islands boat tour from Hvar.
Tour program of the boat trip to Pakleni islands and Red Rocks:
- Meeting point in Hvar at Trg svetog Stjepana 38, where you will board a comfortable speedboat.
- Our first destination will be the Borče Green Lagoon, probably the most beautiful bay on the south side of Hvar with crystal clear sea. Don’t miss the chance to throw some bread in the sea and watch shoal of fishes gather around the boat.
- We continue for Dubovica, a picturesque bay on south side of Hvar, considered to be most beautiful beach on the island. On the right side of Dubovica bay is small hidden cave with 2 entrances, one under the sea level and second in the shallow sea. You can dive in or walk in this cave.
- The next stop will be the sensational Red rocks, a natural phenomenon of vertically disintegrated reddish cliffs which steeply drop into the sea making a great scenery for breathtaking photos. Unique place for swimming underneath the rocks while the brave ones can take the chance to go cliff jumping.
- After, we head to the Pakleni islands and cruise around the chain of islets famous for their untouched nature and crystal clear sea. We will stop in Palmižana bay, where you can get a taste of delicious local specialties at one of the restaurants, go for a cocktail at the popular Laganini beach bar or simply work on your tan; and at Mlini beach, one of the most beautiful beaches on Pakleni islands, where you can have the last swim of the day, before cruising back to Hvar town and enjoying the final views of the scenery and the sunset.
- The tour will end in Hvar around 7:00pm.
*Please keep in mind the route and time schedule can vary depending on the weather and sea conditions.
**This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
The price includes: English speaking skipper – Bottled water – Beer – Equipment for snorkeling.
Don’t forget: Beach towel – Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 16 people on board.