When the sun goes down, the sky and the sea along the coast of Sorrento get coloured by the thousand reflections of the magical summer sunset. Admire this wonderful show from the sea, on board of the Gozzo Jeranto 950 Cabin: enjoy a romantic sail along the coast, swim and snorkel nearby the ruins of an ancient Roman villa, relax with the happy hour on board, waiting for the sun to set on the horizon. Perfect for couples, this private experience is the best way to live an unforgettable moment of your Italian journey!
Here is only a suggested itinerary with some of the main sights highlighted. As this is a private excursion, you can customize it as you wish:
- After the pick-up at your accommodation in Sorrento, you will meet the crew at the port.
- We will start cruising to Punta del Capo sailing along the Sorrento coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- We will, then, stop at Villa Pollio Felice, on the tip of Capo di Sorrento and here you will have some free time for swimming while waiting for the sun to go down.
- Once back on the boat, take advantage of the happy hour with appetizers, wine, Prosecco and some good background music.
- At the end of the tour, we will return to the port, where your driver will be ready to take you back to the hotel.
The price includes: Boat – Pick-up to/from the port – English-speaking skipper – Fuel – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Snacks – Fruit – Towels.
The price does not include: Snorkeling equipment (it is advisable for the customers to bring their own or to buy it new on board: € 15,00 mask; € 9,00 snorkel).
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Jacket for the evening – Camera.