With this 3 hours boat trip you will have the chance to visit the Porto Selvaggio Nature Reserve from the sea, swimming in the Mediterranean, snorkelling in the most beautiful bays, and exploring the ancient sea caves with the assistance of your skipper and your environmental guide who will show you all the region’s natural wonders. A magical place, to protect and admire; not to be missed on your trip to Salento.
Tour program to Porto Selvaggio from Porto Cesareo – Salento:
- Meeting point in Nazario Sauro Square, in front of the Restaurant Lu Cannizzu.
- Start of the boat tour with stop to Torre dell’Alto Bay, dominated by the homonymous defensive tower built between the XV and XVI. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling, if the sea conditions allow to, into the most famous caves, both underwater and emerged, along the Salento coast.
- Continue the tour stopping for swimming and snorkeling at Punta Lea, where you will admire the extraordinary and colorful nature of the magic sea bottoms of this stretch of coastline.
- The third stop will be in Uluzzo Bay, one of the most beautiful point of the Salento coast overlooking the Ionian Sea. Uluzzo Bay also represents an important prehistoric archaeological site, safeguarding caves like the Grotta del Cavallo, Grotta di Carlo Cosma and Grotta dell’Uluzzo, beside which they have found proof of prehistoric figurative art, which led to the definition of the ‘Uluzzian Paleolithic’.
- The tour will end in the bay of Sant’Isidoro, perfect spot for snorkeling as the sea, thanks to water springs which come out of the karst underground, is always transparent.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Environmental guide – Snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Masks and jackets for snorkeling.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 20 people on board.