With a boat transfer from Positano, you will discover the evocative town of Pompeii, buried in the 79 a.C. from the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. A licensed guide will accompany you to the discover of this bug town. But the Vesuvius is waiting: a walk until the crater, with the assistance of a guide, will offer you a breath-taking view. The return is devoted to the relax: on the boat to Sorrento, you will enjoy a refreshing swim in the water of the peninsula and a view that unique of its kind.
Tour program of the Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius boat trip from Positano:
- Pick-up at 7:45am at the port of Positano and boat transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure by boat to the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Transfer by bus to Pompeii and visit of 2 hours and 30 minutes of the ruins with the assistance of a licensed guide.
- Visit of a celebrated vineyard on the slopes of the Mount Vesuvio, lunch and wine tasting included.
- Departure from Pompeii to Mount Vesuvius to visit the crater with the assistance of a guide.
- Transfer by bus from Vesuvius to the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Departure by boat to Sorrento sailing along the coast with free time for swimming.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer by car to the port of Positano*.
*The transfer back to Positano will be made with a minibus due to the bad sea conditions expected along the coast during the afternoon.
The price includes: Transfer to/from Positano – Transfers to/ from Pompeii and Vesuvius – Licensed guide for the visit of the ruins of Pompeii – Licensed guide for the visit of Mt. Vesuvius – Professional skipper and English speaking assistant on board – Lunch and wine tasting.
The price does not include: Entrance fee to the ruins of Pompeii, which is € 15 p.p. (for citizens of the European community from 0 to 17 years entrance is free of charge) – Entrance fee to the National Park of Vesuvius, which is € 10 p.p.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera – Comfortable shoes – Passport.
Maximum: 12 people on board.