With a boat transfer from Capri, you will discover the evocative town of Pompeii, buried in the 79 a.C. from the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. A licensed guide will accompany you to the discovery of this bug town. However, the Vesuvius is waiting: a walk until the crater, with the assistance of a guide, will offer you a breathtaking view. The return is devoted to the relaxation: on the boat to Sorrento, you will enjoy a refreshing swim in the water of the peninsula and a view unique of its kind.
Tour Program of Pompeii and Mt.Vesuvius day trip by boat from Capri:
- Pick-up at 8.20 am at Marina Grande (Capri) and boat transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure by boat to the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Transfer by bus to Pompeii and visit of 2 hours and 30 minutes of the ruins with the assistance of a licensed guide.
- Guided visit to the Cellini gallery, Museum and Laboratory of corals and cameos.
- Departure from Pompeii to Mount Vesuvius to visit the crater with the assistance of a guide.
- Transfer by bus from Vesuvius to the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Departure by boat to Sorrento sailing along the coast with free time for swimming.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and boat transfer to Marina Grande (Capri).
The price includes: Boat transfer to/from Capri – Transfers to/ from Pompeii and Vesuvius – Licensed guide for the visit of the ruins of Pompeii – Licensed guide for the visit of Mt. Vesuvius – Professional skipper and English speaking assistant on board – Packet Lunch.
The price does not include: Entrance fee to the ruins of Pompeii, which is € 15 p.p. (for citizens of the European community from 0 to 17 years entrance is free of charge) – Entrance fee to the National Park of Vesuvius, which is € 10 p.p.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera – Comfortable shoes – Passport.
Maximum: 12 people on board.