As if Hvar town was not already the perfect destination, a string of emerald jewels, called Pakleni islands, in front of the town offers to escape from the crowds, excellent beaches, great dining, and surprising diversity. On board of a sailing boat, choose to spend 6 hours of your day in the sun, discovering hidden coves, swimming in a clear blue sea and relaxing in the untouched nature of the Pakleni islands. The sights, the sounds, and the scents of this spectacular trip will be truly memorable.
Tour program of the Pakleni islands boat trip:
- Meeting point at 9:45am in Hvar at Jurja Matijevića 20; here you will meet your skipper and board a comfortable sailing boat with a small group only 8 guests.
- We set sail for the Pakleni islands and during the day, we will make several stops for swimming and snorkeling in the most beautiful bays and lagoons, always depending on the sea and weather conditions, and we will stop for lunch at one of the restaurants on Pakleni Islands.
Possible stops are:
- Jerolim island, whose beach Kordovon has been named by Huffington Post as one of the top secret beaches in Europe, as well as CNN’s top naturist beach in the world. Kordovon beach is one of the most chilled places in Dalmatia and a combination of FKK, sun, sea and relax, where everything is organic, and almost anything goes.
- Then, we continue for the nearby island of Marinkovac, stopping at the idyllic cove of Zdrilca: pristine water, pebble beaches, Dalmatian slow life typified by the excellent restaurant on the beach.
- The next stop will be Palmižana bay. Located on Sveti Klement island, the largest of Pakleni islands, Palmižana bay is the favourite getaway for Hvar islanders. Here, azure waves lick a sandy cove surrounded by pine forests, heather fields and breezes scented by aromatic herbs. Scuba divers love Palmižana due to its vibrant underwater life.
- Not far from Palmižana is the small fishing village of Vlaka on the northern shores of Sveti Klement. Home to vineyards, the remains of a Roman spa, and magical mud used by locals to heal their skin, Vlaka is the go-to for those looking to escape the busy crowds and blistering heat of Hvar town to instead relax in the quiet of a glistening bay.
- We will start sailing back to Hvar town where the tour will end around 4:00pm.
*Please keep in mind the route and time schedule can vary depending on the weather and sea conditions.
The price includes: English speaking skipper – Dry snacks – Light lunch at the restaurant – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling.
Don’t forget: Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 8 people on board.